Below are the general booking conditions, when you book an apartment you will be emailed the specific conditions for your apartment.
1. We will not be liable for any act, neglect or default on the part of any person nor any accident, damage, loss, injury, theft, expense or inconvenience whether to person or property which the tenant or any other person may suffer or incur arising out of or in any way connected with the letting or resulting from any other cause whatsoever. We advise you to arrange your own insurance to cover yourselves and your personal belongings whilst staying at the property. Safes are offered in some on our apartments, their existence or use does not incur our liability and their contents are subject to the same conditions as above.
2. 25% payment is required at time of booking which can be made by bank transfer or paypal. The remaining 75% to be paid one month before arrival and we will send you a Paypal request/bank details.
Any currency conversions involved is calculated using Oando.com's currency converter on the day of booking:
In addition there is also a GBP200/Bt10,000/EUR300/US$300 returnable security damage deposit to be paid (normally collected at the same time as the remainding 75%) that will be simply refunded by Paypal on departure.
3. The deposit is non-refundable except in the following conditions:
If a cancellation is requested more than twenty weeks in advance 75% of the deposit will be returned to the tenant less banking/Paypal charges (25% is retained as administration costs). If the cancellation is requested between twenty and ten weeks prior to the letting the owner will retain a total of 50% of the rental deposit payment. If the cancellation is requested between ten and five weeks prior to the letting the owner will retain a total of 25% of the rental deposit payment. If the cancellation is requested within five weeks prior to the letting the owner will retain 100% of the rental deposit payment.
In addition if the rental period is over 3 months then the rental deposit is strictly non-refundable.
4. The number of people occupying the property may not exceed the number that has been agreed and is on the booking form.
5. The tenant agrees to keep the property and all fittings, furniture equipment and other contents in or on the property in a like state of repair and condition as at the commencement of the letting and will make good (or will arrange with us to make good) any damage, breakage, or loss that may occur during the period of letting.
6. Unless otherwise stated, the rental of the property includes, rates, insurance of the property and electricity. The property is equipped with crockery, cutlery, sheets, blankets and adequate cleaning equipment, linen and towels (not to be used as beach towels!).
7. We reserve the right that in exceptional circumstances we might have to move you to an alternative apartment in the same building, if this is the case we will inform you as soon as possible, you will not be charged for the upgrade and will be refunded any money if the alternative apartment is cheaper.
8. Standard check-in time is 4pm but can be any time post 8am in the morning by prior arrangement (there may or may not be an extra charge involved), check out time is noon. If you want to stay later this needs to be agreed in advance. There is a surcharge of 50% of the daily rate till 5pm, any later and a full days rent will be due. Please let us know your planned times.
9. The tenants agree not to smoke, nor to allow smoking, inside the apartment at any time. If this is not strictly adhered to it will lead to a deduction from the deposit.
10. We do not accept large groups of tenants, maximum is 8 persons. We do not accept Stag or Hen parties.
11. Tenants are asked to leave the property clean and tidy and to ensure that they take all belongings with them. On changeover days there is only time for a superficial check and a general clean. We rely upon the goodwill of our guests whose co-operation we greatly appreciate. Should the property be left in a poor condition, requiring more intensive cleaning, then this will be charged at GBP10 per hour and deducted from the security deposit.
12. The security deposit will be returned to the tenant on the return of the keys to the owner, less any deductions after inspection in accordance with the conditions listed above (or within a few days if paid via Paypal transfer).
13. We provide a complimentary internet service and recognise that it is esential to modern day living and will do our upmost to provide a 99% uptime service. However we accept no liability for any downtime or security issues and cannot configure customers devices. Currently we offer no support for Windows 8 devices that seem incompatible on parts of our system.
14. The acceptance of the property from the owner will be deemed an acceptance of these terms and conditions.