|Home:||Suphakan building, 4th floor apartment Bouganville, 2/3 bedrooms|
|Sleeps up to:||6
|Rates:||Weekly - Baht30,00 to Baht39,000|
|Access:||Car not necessary, but parking space available
Lift access to property
Nearest external amenities: just outside
|Notes:||Sorry - no pets allowed
Suitable for children
No smoking at this property
|Will consider:||Minimum stay 5 nights
Long term lets
This apartment is for you if you want a fantastic condo where you can connect with the Bangkok Chaophraya river life. It is large and open with three balconies - outside living by the river. If you want luxurious with designer Yothaka furniture, a panoramic setting and BANG on the river not in the sky then this apartment is for you. This oozes atmosphere and a river breeze.
- Building: Gym, Sauna, Steam room, Pool, Staffed Property
- General: Air conditioning, Satellite TV, 2x42" TV's one with theatre, Safe, Broadband and Wi-fi included
- Standard: Kettle, Iron and board, hair dryer
- Utilities: Hob, Full oven, Microwave, American Fridge, Dishwasher, Washing machine and dryer.
- Rooms Bedrooms (2/3), Bathrooms (2 with rain showers), Kitchen, living area, store rooms, 3 balconies.
- Master bedroom Master bedroom with dressing area and walk-in wardrobe, master bathroom with his and her sinks, double bath, large rain shower, balcony. Kingsize bed with double thick mattress.
- Furniture: 2 King size beds (180cm wide), Dining seating for 8, sofa's for 8, Sleeps maximum of 6
- Other: Linen and towels provided.
- Outdoors: Shared outdoor pool, Shared garden with childs area, river frontage
- Access: Wheelchair access, Lift access to property, Parking space
284 square metre apartment, situated on the 4th floor with two/three bedrooms, three balconies, two bathrooms, kitchen and large living area - see the plan. It has all the mode cons, massive bath/jacuzzi, two 42" TV''s one with home theatre, internet and Satellite TV.
The third bedroom mentioned can be created by completely partitioning off part of the living area and has a comfy sofa bed suitable for one person. For a sixth person another single bed can be provided and can be put in the master bedroom or elsewhere in the living area.
Step outside onto the buildings private ferry boat which will whisk you across the river to Bangkok's central pier and the Skytain - Saphan Taksin.
Like many international cities the most coverted residiences are by a park or along a river - this area is also home to many of the best hotels in Bangkok, Shangri-la, Oriental, Peninsula, Millenium Hilton, Marriot etc. Whilst you can enjoy our apartment rather than their suites do not forget the restaurants, bars and other facilities that these beautiful hotels have to offer.
The Building - Saphakan condominium
The Suphakan complex is right on the riverside, with an open breezy lobby, swimming pool, gym, childs area and river frontage.
The building has 24 hour portage and reception. Great location and the best transport links - Skytrain for the "modern city" and the Central river pier for the "historical areas"
When you stay here there will be complimentary airport pickup by Peter and a return at the end of your stay
A returnable security deposit is required of Euro200 via Paypal or if by bank transfer will be refunded to your bank account within a maximun of 10 days of your departure (subject to satisfactory property inspection).
The apartment is managed by Jonathan and Diamond who will arrange the keys for you, answer any queries that you may have and make sure you are feeling comfortable. A maid service and fresh bedding will be provided once every 5 days - this is included in the rental price), a daily cleaning service with linen change can be arranged at an extra cost (Bt1,000 + Bt600 a day).
|Period||Date||Min stay 5 nights.||Per week.|
|New Year||15th Dec - 10th Feb||Baht30.800||Baht39,000|
|Spring||11th Feb - 30th Apr||Baht28,400||Baht36,000|
|Summer||1st May - 31st Oct||Baht23,700||Baht30,000|
|Winter||1st Nov - 14th Dec||Baht28,400||Baht36,000|